We have developed an official payment module for WooCommerce 4.0 and higher. The module is developed and maintained by scanpay. We have uploaded the source code to GitHub and the plugin can be installed from Wordpress Plugins (here). We encourage you to help us improve the module – all contributions are much appreciated.
You can install the WooCommerce module directly from your Wordpress admin. Login to your Wordpress admin and navigate to
Plugins > Add New. Search for 'scanpay' and you should see the following plugin:
Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Find the 'Scanpay for WooCommerce' plugin in the list and press 'Activate'.
- A 'Settings' link should now appear where the 'Activate' link was before. Press it.
- Enter a Scanpay API key in the API key field. You can find your API key here.
- Press 'Save changes' to finalize the configuration process. A Scanpay payment method should now appear upon checkout.
- Copy the content of the Ping URL field into the dashboard 'Your Ping URL' field at https://dashboard.scanpay.dk/settings/api and save it.
- Pressing the 'ping' button should now cause a ping to register in the WooCommerce configuration, making the ping URL box green.