We have developed an official payment module for Thirty Bees 1.0 and higher. The module also works with PrestaShop 1.6. The module is developed and maintained by scanpay. We have uploaded the source code to GitHub and we encourage you to help us improve the module – all contributions are much appreciated.
- Download the Thirty Bees Scanpay extension here.
Enter the Thirty Bees admin and navigate to
Modules and Services.
- Click the 'Add a new module' button in the upper right corner. Select the zip file you just downloaded and press 'Upload this module'.
- Scroll down to find the Scanpay module and press the green 'install' button
Enter the admin, navigate to
Modules and Servicesand press the
Payment and Gatewayscategory.
- Find 'Scanpay' and press 'Configure'.
- Locate the API-key field and copy an API-key from the dashboard into the field.
- Copy the content of the Ping URL field into the corresponding field in the Scanpay dashboard and save it. After saving press the 'Test Ping' button.
- Return to the Thirty Bees admin and press the 'save' button in the lower right corner.
- Verify that the previously yellow box below Ping URL has turned green and says 'Ok!'.
Navigate away to
Modules and Services > Paymentin the left sidebar. Scroll down to 'Group Restrictions' and enable Scanpay for the groups you see fit, then press 'save.Scroll down to "Country Restrictions" and enable Scanpay for the countries you see fit, then press 'save'. Now scroll down to "Carrier Restrictions" and enable Scanpay for all carriers and press 'save'.